The Sleepwalk Foundation is a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization dedicated to educating and raising awareness of the seriousness of Sleep Apnea. We are working towards making America aware of the symptoms and conditions that increase the risk of Sleep Apnea.
You should ask your Primary Care Doctor if you need to see a Sleep Specialist if you have the following symptoms or medical conditions:
• Loud snoring and excessive sweating
• Increased frequency of urination
• Choking and gasping during sleep
• Excessive movements of arms and legs
• Dryness of mouth on awakening
• Excessive sleepiness and fatigue
• Inattention, forgetfulness, and lack of concentration
• Sitting up and waking up with heartburn due to acid reflux
• Feeling groggy first thing in the morning upon waking
Risk of serious side affects of Sleep Apnea are:
• Type 2 Diabetes
• Congestive Heart Failure
• Coronary Artery Disease
Please help us alleviate Sleep Apnea for millions of Americans who are uninsured or underinsured and cannot afford prescreening, screening, sleep tests, continued treatment and DME sleep devices.
Donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. No goods or services were provided for this gift. Please consult your tax advisor regarding specific questions about your donations.